They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
Our Signature Weekly planners is our most beloved product. It's perfect for taking with you, with plenty of room for anything life may hold. Our custom size is slightly shorter and wider than an A5 to accomodate our signature vertical layout.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday December 6 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- Our signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe butter-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘two thousand and twenty two’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne
Haus Society sources 100% pure French linen and it doesn't get much better than that.
Actually it does, it gets better and softer with every wash.
Because of the natural fibres in the product, we recommend washing on a cold cycle/warm gentle cycle in the washing machine or by hand wash. No need for fabric softener over here!
We've all done it before, but washing these babies together is not your best option. Try to wash colours separately wherever possible to maintain the lifetime of your product and to ensure colours are mixing.
Avoid tumble drying however if you must, do not dry on a lengthy cycle, dry until just dry to touch! Your best option is to hang dry out of the sun, no need for ironing with these ones either!
S - 140 x 210cm
D - 180 x 210cm
Q - 210 x 210cm
K - 245 x 210cm
SK - 270 x 240cm
S - 91 x 193 + 40cm
D - 137 x 193 + 40cm
Q - 152 x 203 + 40cm
K - 182 x 203 + 40cm
SK - 204 x 204 + 40cm
S - 180 x 254cm
D - 228 x 254cm
Q - 245 x 274cm
K - 260 x 274cm
SK - 300 x 280cm
48 x 75cm
65 x 65cm
All Haus Society orders will be shipped using Australia Post Delivery.
We know what its like to add all your favourite goodies to your cart and then have the added cost of shipping pop out of nowhere! Instead of allowing for shipping to go by weight, we have flat rate postage available.
Any orders that are received before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Any orders received after 12pm will be shipped the next business day.
Any orders that are received on the weekends or public holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Any orders that are placed with Haus Society will be posted using standard delivery for $9.
Please check Parcel Post delivery times through Australia Post's delivery times calculator https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
If you wish to receive your parcel quicker, you may wish to select Express delivery at checkout. All express parcels will be charged $12 flat rate at checkout.
Please check Express Post delivery times to your area through Australia Post's delivery times calculator https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
All Haus Society packages are posted from Ferndale, 6148.